If you’re looking for a course on paid traffic and affiliate marketing that goes into extreme detail, then you should definitely check out Traffic Blackbook by Chad Hamzeh.
It’s by far one of the best products I’ve ever bought myself. I’ve boughten quite a few courses and must say that I’ve gotten way more out of Traffic Blackbook then all the others.
In total, its something like 15 or 16 hours of video that breaks down all the different aspects of buying and converting traffic. Here’s the table of contents:
Table of Contents
- Module 1: The Initiation (68 mins)
- Module 2: CPA Network Acceptance & Super Affiliate Habits (62 mins)
- Module 3: Bidding Strategies & Mind Control 101 (157 mins)
- Module 4: The Social Network (166 mins)
- Module 5: PPV Sniper Targeting (116 mins)
- Module 6: Media Buying Blitz (94 mins)
- Module 7: Traffic Networks, The World Outside The Box (100 mins)
- Module 8: Tracking (64 mins)
- Module 9: Where to From Here? (47 mins)
Case Studies in The “X” Edition
My favorite part of Traffic Blackbook are the 3 bonus case studies in the “X” edition where Chad shows 3 recent campaigns of his that worked. What’s cool is he shows 3 completely different “types” of campaigns on different traffic sources.
- Case Study #1: Monetizing Celebrity Traffic on Google Search – this one was a real eye-opener for me because I never understood how exactly to get celebrity traffic to work. On this campaign, Chad spent $323 on Adwords, and did $2,330 in revenue on a Clickbank offer.
- Case Study #2: Small Direct-to-Site Buy – on this case study, Chad shows how he negotiated and banner buy and actually got it to profitabilty. He shows you his split tests and his results – one of the best case studies I’ve ever seen.
- Case Study #3: Facebook Campaign – in this case study, Chad shows a Facebook campaign that got up to $775/day.
Traffic Blackbook gets my highest recommendation. Click here if you want to pick it up.