|Description:||Online marketing training course|
Let me start by saying that I almost never do reviews on this blog. There is so much junk out there that I reserve reviews only for people that I respect and whose products I buy myself. With that said, Shoemoney certainly fits the bill! I’ve been a big fan of his after watching his free training on Facebook Ads a few years ago and finally getting profitable there.
The thing I like about Shoemoney is that he’s very clever and I always get marketing “a-ha” moments when I listen to his interviews and read his stuff. I particularly like his approach to getting free PR since it’s so powerful (essential?) and nobody really teaches that well. I also feel like he doesn’t beat around the bush and gets straight to the point when he explains things. And on top of that, he only teaches the fundamentals (not tricks)!
Overview of the “Shoe-In Money System”
Shoe-In Money is Jeremy’s Schoemaker’s flagship training course on online marketing. It teaches you how to build, promote and monetize websites the right way. It teaches you how to setup your site and persona, how to get PR (important!), how to persuade visitors to take action, and all the least stressful ways of building traffic.
Here is a complete list of all the modules
- Module 1
- 10 Things That Work (and 20 that don’t)
- Leverage what other people are doing
- Module 2
- What can you promote?
- Clickbank 101
- Choosing a product to promote on Clickbank
- How people make money as affiliates
- Module 3
- Creating a persona: Who are you?
- Creating a persona: What’s your niche?
- Choose your vehicle
- Creating a powerful message
- Module 4
- Relationship building online
- Social tools of the trade
- Getting started on Facebook
- Advertising on Facebook
- Module 5
- The three P’s of persuasion
- How to use pain to persuade
- Show them the potential
- Prove it
- Copywriting Tips and techniques
- Module 6
- WordPress basics
- Tweaking WordPress to your needs
- Content shortcuts
- Getting better deals with advertisers
- Compliance and legal issues
- Module 7
- Inbound marketing – Going organic
- Blog Posts
- Webinars and Video Posts
- Ads and reviews
- Facebook and Twitter
- White Papers
- Free eBooks and reports
- Comments and forums
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Traffic – Warnings and Opportunities
- Creative Sources of Traffic
- 30-Day Action Plan
- Day 1 – Find your focus
- Day 2 – Target a product
- Day 3 – Persona crafting
- Day 4 – What’s your vehicle?
- Day 5 – What’s Your message?
- Day 6 – Populate your online presence
- Day 7 – Build a blog
- Day 8 – Install WordPress & create your first site
- Day 9 – Research competitors
- Day 10 – Create your email list
- Day 11 – Content time
- Day 12 – Populate your list
- Day 13 – Create a Facebook/Twitter plan
- Day 14 – Find the pain
- Day 15 – Write a pitch
- Day 16 – Populate your site
- Day 17 – Reach out to other marketers
- Day 18 – Network, Network, Network
- Day 19 – Identify a unique advantage and exploit it
- Day 20 – Monetize!
- Day 21 – SEO in a day
- Day 22 – Guest posts
- Day 23 – 10 other content marketing tactics
- Day 24 – Is it time to spend money?
- Day 25 – Blitzing the social scene
- Day 26 – Turning up the heat on media and PR
- Day 27 – Measuring success in 1 month
- Day 28 – Creating a 2nd site
- Day 29 – Connecting your sites
- Day 30 – Month 1 down – time to replicate!
Want to pick it up? The official site is http://shoeinmoney.com