The best websites in my opinion are usually a combination of utility, function, and entertainment – InstantWatcher.com somehow manages to be all three. It’s a simple
site idea that lets Netflix users find instantly available movies better then you can on Netflix itself. The result?
- Doesn’t rely on paid traffic
- Doesn’t rely on Google SEO traffic
- The users do the bulk of the link building and drive new traffic/referrals
- Attracts lots of organic links and publicity due to being genuinely useful
- Enjoys lots of repeat visitors